Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Thrill Rides!!!

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Thrill Rides!!!

(Might not tell you if you can ride with an adult on some rides, and also might not put in some rides)... 

Okay, so I've only been to Six Flags once in my entire lifetime, but I'm really hoping to someday go again. The first time I went there, I was too chicken to go on any of the thrill rides. Now that I look back on it, I really wish I did. I was standing in line for the Joker, and then all of a sudden the ride broke down and I left; a good thing and a bad thing. The few rides I went on weren't scary rides at all. I went on the Tazmanian Devil, the Penguin, and a few others. Very sad. 

1. Boomerang Coast to Coaster
I wanted to go on this ride, but I was too chicken. When I was on the Tazmanian Devil I saw this ride from afar going up it's big loop upside down or something. I immediately didn't want to go on this ride anymore. It just looked too scary for my taste. However, now I really want to go on all of the rides. Stupid me *hitting my head*. What this ride basically is is a roller coaster that goes one time around and then shoots backwards afterwards like a boomerang. The colors were blue and yellow. In my opinion it looks kind of  scary now, but if I ever go back, I'm definitely riding this one (and all of the other rides).
Height requirement to ride: 48 inches (4 feet)
Link to ride: https://www.sixflags.com/discoverykingdom/attractions/boomerang-coast-coaster

2. Dare Devil Chaos Coaster

This ride looked super fun and I was going to ride it, but I had to leave because it was pretty late then. If you have ever been to a county fair, then you would know that this ride is just like the Ring of Fire. I used to think this ride looked kind of scary (as the Ring of Fire), but now it doesn't look that frightening. Can't wait to go back someday and ride this ride! What this ride basically is a ring that goes around and around while you sit in a roller coaster seat (it is a roller coaster). It goes upside down in a circle and comes back again. It looks really fun.
Height requirement to ride: 48 inches (4 feet)
Link to ride:  https://www.sixflags.com/discoverykingdom/attractions/dare-devil-chaos

3. Hammerhead Shark
This ride is basically like the previous ride (goes upside in a circle and all), just that it's not on a track, it's just in open air. I was also going to ride this ride, but again, it was too late. This ride kind of looks scary, but I would've ridden on it if I had the chance (I mean, I did have all that time in the day, didn't I ;)?). It's blue like a shark, and you're looping around and around! Looks very exciting and fun!
Height requirement to ride: 48 inches (or 4 feet)
Link to ride: https://www.sixflags.com/discoverykingdom/attractions/hammerhead-shark

4. Kong
I've heard about this ride that you bump your head a lot, but this ride still looks pretty fun, but kind of terrifying. You basically sit on seats connected from on top to the track and there you go. I don't have a lot to say on this ride, just that I'm probably going to ride it the next time I go back to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.
Height requirement to ride: 52 inches
Link to ride: https://www.sixflags.com/discoverykingdom/attractions/kong

5. Medusa
This ride looks pretty scary with all the loops and everything, but for some reason, it doesn't look as scary as some other rides. I, also, don't have much to say about Medusa. It's just a regular roller coaster basically with all it's twists and turns and loops.
Height requirement to ride: 54 inches
Link to ride: https://www.sixflags.com/discoverykingdom/attractions/medusa

6. SUPERMAN Ultimate Flight
Looks totally AWESOME and totally SCARY!!! I definitely want to go on this ride the next time I go to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom! It almost looks like it has a 90 degree drop which looks super terrifying and at the same time really fun. There are so many twists and turns and loops and drops. This ride looks like the best ride yet! 
Height requirement to ride: 54 inches to ride alone, 52 inches with an adult
Link to ride: https://www.sixflags.com/discoverykingdom/attractions/superman-ultimate-flight

7. The Joker
The Joker actually looks pretty scary to me. There are three inversions on this ride, and much more to go along with that. I'm going to ride this ride the next time, and I've already told you the story about how I dropped out of the line because it broke down (my excuse because I was too chicken).
Height requirement to ride: 48 inches (4 feet)
Link to ride: https://www.sixflags.com/discoverykingdom/attractions/new-2016/overview

8. The New Revolution Galactic Attack
This ride also looks super awesome. I am totally going to ride this ride. For some reason, I think that the virtual reality in this ride makes it less scarier. This ride is a VR ride (or Virtual Reality Ride) basically where you see stuff in a computer reality. It's really cool. In this ride you get to see the roller coaster in virtual reality while experiencing the actual roller coaster in real life! You also sit on seats that are connected to the track from on top just like the ride Kong. It looks super cool and fun and I really want to ride this ride. 
Height requirement to ride: 52 inches
Link to ride: https://www.sixflags.com/discoverykingdom/attractions/new-revolution-galactic-attack

9. Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth
This is the newest ride to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. It came out this year and it looks super fun already. You're swinging high in the air back and forth at 70 mph. That's fast. I'm definitely riding this ride. I've ridden rides like this before, but never this fast. If you have been on the Tazmanian Devil, it's basically like that, just faster and you're sitting outside of the circle, not inside. (I guess that wasn't a very good explanation, but I'm going to list the ride in the description, so you can see the actual description at the Six Flags Discovery Kingdom website).
Height requirement to ride: 52 inches
Link to ride: https://www.sixflags.com/discoverykingdom/attractions/wonder-woman-lasso-truth

Thanks for viewing my blog. Please drop in the comment section below on what I should review on next. I'm always searching for new ideas!

Thank you again! 
-KAC

Link to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom: https://www.sixflags.com/discoverykingdom

Comments